- Provides safe, effective levels of the essential vitamins and minerals you need for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect. Prenatal CellSentialsTM Vita-Antioxidant is an excellent source of folic acid
- Excellent source of iron, biotin, and magnesium
- Excellent source of vitamin A
- Additional nutrients, such as vitamin K, choline, and selenium, give you and your baby’s health balanced nutritional support
- Contains the InCelligence Complex made with patent-pending USANA InCelligence Technology™
Did You Know?
There are two different forms of vitamin A: the preformed retinoid form and the carotenoid provitamin form. The pregnancy UL established by U.S. Food and Nutrition Board is for the retinoid form of vitamin A. The carotenoid form only converts to the retinoid form if it is needed in the body. Because of this different action, the carotenoid form poses no toxicity risk. The vitamin A in Prenatal CellSentials Vita-Antioxidant comes from the carotenoid form, specifically from beta-carotene. According to our research partner the Linus Pauling Institute, “Vitamin A from beta-carotene is not known to increase the risk of birth defects.”
When you’re pregnant, your nutritional needs are even greater than usual. So, taking a lower-dose one-a-day multivitamin and mineral prenatal supplement that only meets minimal pregnancy RDA recommendations may fall short of providing you with the right amounts of the right nutrients. When it comes to getting the best nutrition for you and your baby, start with the carefully formulated Prenatal CellSentials, comprised of Prenatal Vita-Antioxidant and Prenatal Core Minerals. Both provide advanced levels of the essential vitamins and minerals you need to safely support your health and the healthy growth and development of your baby—from before conception until you stop nursing.
When you order the Prenatal Cellsentials, you will receive two products:
Prenatal CellSentials Vita-Antioxidant (More Information)
Prenatal Core Minerals (More Information)
When it comes to your pregnancy, you have the right to choose the best possible nutrition for you and your baby. Start with the Prenatal CellSentials and add BiOmega™, Active Calcium™ Chewable, and USANA® Vitamin D to your daily supplement routine. This will ensure you get a safe, comprehensive spectrum of the nutrition you need to support your own health and your baby’s healthy growth and development.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.